Art and pictures hung throughout a home makes it seem warm and inviting. The trouble is figuring out how to master that arrangement.
If it is a struggle creating the perfect picture collage, look no further!
Here are some great hanging tips:
- When hanging pictures close together, choose similar color frames. They do not need to be the same style of frame, just the same color.
- A painting should hang 60” from the center of the painting to the floor.
- When hanging pictures in rows such as three pictures high and three pictures wide, they must be level and identically spaced.
- The size of the picture should be 66% to 75% of the width of the furniture they hang above.
- To make small areas or small rooms seem larger, hang landscapes or seascapes on the wall.
Big thanks to the professionals at Rainbow International® for this household tip!