Guest writer Rachel Florence
Mr. Rooter LLC
Have you been looking for a fun, new dessert recipe to bring to a party? Or maybe you are looking for an easy, hands-on dessert to make with your kids after school. This recipe for Oreo Poke Cake is just what you need. Enjoy!
• 1 chocolate box cake mix
• Ingredients to make cake (eggs, oil, water)
• 2 four-ounce boxes of instant Oreo pudding
• 4 cups of milk
• Crushed Oreos
1. Bake cake according to directions on box.
2. About five minutes before the cake is done, whisk together the Oreo pudding mix with the milk. Let sit until slightly thickened.
3. While the cake is still warm, poke holes all over it with the end of a wooden spoon.