The eleventh-hour gift wrapping scramble is only days away – we’ve collected our favorite packaging techniques, tricks, and bows! What are some of your favorites?
1. Inexpensive! They used a page from a magazine. From Elle and Blair.
2. Keep it organized. From Yahoo.
3. A disposable tablecloth is great for big or awkwardly shaped packages. From To Bake or Not to Bake.
4. You don’t need tape to keep your paper from unrolling – use a toilet paper roll, paper towel roll or better yet, another empty wrapping paper roll! From In This Crazy Life.
5. Ah, there is a use for scraps! From One Charming Party.
6. Simple brown paper with dotty stickers. From Project Wedding.
7. Cut back Christmas waste by using fabric instead of paper like this ribbon. From Chicago Tribune.
8. Or brown paper and Washi tape. From The Sweetest Occasion.
9. DIY your own tassels from twine. From the Home Depot Blog.
10. Lightbulbs! Now there’s a bright idea (eh? Did you catch the pun?) From A Party Style.
Don’t forget to pin your favorites!