By Mary Cate Scroggins
This dip is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a party, or just want a delicious afternoon snack! Dips are simple to make and require minimal ingredients. Pair with your favorite chips and crackers, or veggies to make it a little healthier, and get ready to enjoy!
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and place in a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
There are many variations of this recipe, so feel free to pick and choose what you want to include!