By Kayla Farr
One of the best parts about the new season is the warmer weather, getting out side and redecorating. Your family is probably pretty excited for the first two and you are most likely happy to finally integrate some bright colors into your home, too. With this tulle wreath craft, you can make it outside and use it on your front door or in your home! Your kids will love all of the fun colors and the best part is that you can re-do this craft over and over later on with different colors. The possibilities are endless!
Here is what you will need:
- Foam ring, any size you’d like.
- Three rolls of tulle or ribbon (We recommend getting at least three rolls of each color for a 12” ring)
- Optional: Hot glue gun and little decorations based on the season
Here is what you will do:
1. Cut all of the ribbon into equal 18” pieces.
2. Loop each piece of ribbon around the foam ring, with the ribbon facing outward to frame the wreath.
3. If the ribbon is not staying like you want, hot glue it down to stay.
4. Add little ornaments and enjoy your lovely new decoration!